Dr. Ron Redman has been residing in Atlanta, Ga for the last 14 years in which he now calls his home. He has been under chiropractic care for most of his adult life and has a older brother that is also a chiropractor. After a successful career in the work force in which he owned his own construction company. He realized that he was unfulfilled and felt that his true calling was to help people enjoy a better quality of life….So he returned to college after many years and ultimately achieved his goal as he became a proud graduate of Life University where he received his Doctorate of Chiropractic in Sept of 2002.
Dr. Redman gain most of his skills and experience over the next few years working at Chiro4Sports Chiropractic. Dr. Redman welcomes the opportunity to earn your trust and provide you and your whole family with experienced chiropractic care.
Our facility is based on the belief that our customers needs and health concerns are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
What our office provides…
● Advanced Chiropractic Techniques
● Principled ethical full family chiropractic care
● In house x-ray analysis and radiological film developing
● Low torsion drop table adjusting for spinal disc injury cases
We provide care to:
● We will call all major insurance plans to verify benefits
● Cash patients with affordable care
● Personal injury, MedPay, Third Party Pay
● We accept all patients regardless of condition, age, or diversity.
● Our Purpose: is to divinely serve as many people as possible in our community with life enhancing chiropractic care.